Public Speaking for Beginners
Speaking in front of people, large crowds in particular is usually perceived as the most stressful experience imaginable. The following ideas in this course are designed to help you, or anyone for that matter, convey your ideas and messages to either one person or a large group in just about any setting.
Creating an effective presentation, can seem very overwhelming. But here are strategies you can use to come up with an effective and powerful speech in 30 minutes or less, regardless of your target audience.
What is inside:
- Identifying your purpose
- Preparing your speech
- Preparing your visual aids
- Creating a mock presentation
- Eliminate stage fright and build your self confidence
- Convert your fear into positive energy.
- Incorporating your personality into your presentation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.